Saturday, February 26, 2005

what a blast!!!



this is me and ma gurl!!!


shh.. this is the real me...



it was just minutes now that i've realized MORE how lucky i am for having such wonderful and very happy life! and i now strengthen my idealism and the "purpose" God gave me --- to give strength to others! i have discovered that purpose since high school. i have obsereved that God doesn't give me so much problems as others have. at first i was quite sad about it. i thought God thinks im not strong --- for they say that God only give trials if he know we can handle it. but to what i've experienced, i haven't had what i call "heavy" problem. and then ive realized that god has a better plan for me --- by giving strength to others...

and i am very much happy for it....

and contented for what life is continuosly giving me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home