Wednesday, March 09, 2005

just a new one!

it was later today that i had the most pressured times of my college days... huh!

i was asked if i really want to be the president of our organization... honestly??? well, i really want to. it's too tempting - just like a very rocky road ice cream in a cone waiting to be touched by a tongue... hah!!! but i did't leave any assurance that i really like it when they actually offered it to me. Why? simple!!! i just don't want putting something my pocket cannot contain! In my capabilities, strengths and weaknesses, i know i can handle it. BUT WITH A LOT OF SACRIFICING!
and i think it's not healthy for me anymore drooling ma whole self to only one thing. i'm not used to it. what i mean is that i am not someone that is contented in doing only one thing. i want to do many things... but the presidency will not permit me to do so. i have to draw my whole attention to the organization.

i still want to dance! to sing! and i think i wont be able to do such things if i will be elected as the president. honestly, i still don't know yet if i am not the president of the organization... but a reliable source told me that i am not...
am i somewhat hurt? nope. or some regrets? i don't want to be hippocrite... truthfully, i had some regrets. for it is a position that opens a lot of doors... and i know i will benefit the most. but i think it's time for me not to be thinking of the positive side of it, but its negatives too.

yes, i wanted it badly. but i think i can still serve our organization in any position i can handle. i just don't want to regret things in the future. and i don't want to accept things i that are out of my powers! whehehehe!

i write these because the feelings are overflowing out of me. there is this fulfillment i feel for not letting myself in a position of uncertainty... i know i won in this battle. and i've MADE THE RIGHT DECISION!!!

just to quote: asking for something more than your reach is a sin, not only to God, but to yourself as well. For it is in the measurement of discipline that people are categorized, and not the measure of what they have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home