Wednesday, May 04, 2005

i guess... pork and other meats are really not for me!!!

gosh!!! Now i came to a point where i don't want to eat pork again!!! But i know i will suffer (a lot at that!). You know why??? Andami kong di pwedeng kainin!!! It's been two years now since i stopped eating meat (but not chicken and fish!kasi halos wala na ko pwedeng kainin... tsaka fav ko ang chicken...)

Last two days, i tried eating pork barbeque... because i want meats in my system again... So i tried one stick. but then, i weren't able to feel the night and my rest! I weren't able to sleep till dawn! Whew! I was half awake because I can feel something aching in my stomach! I dunno if its just in my mind... But come morning, i still feel it! 4 times nga akong nag-poo-poo!!! i was thinking of going to the doctor nga e... pero di muna... inobserve ko muna kung ano ba talaga nangyayari...
Then i realized, baka di ako natunawan. Feeling ko nabigla ako. Kasi 2 years na kong di kumakain ng malaki-laking amount ng meat. Siguro nga nabigla tiyan ko... And God! I thought I will be hospitalized again!!!

Maybe next time... Konti-konti na munang meat ang kakainin ko... Siguro mga tig-isang cube muna... (ung maliliit lang...) hehehe.

Parang sawa na kasi ako maging semi- vegetarian e!!!



definitely not for me this time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home