Thursday, May 05, 2005

read me!!!

this entry in one of my emails has touched me... hope you can find time reading this!!!


> Subject: Pure and Innocent Love
>
> hello, this is quite a touching story. please take some time to read
> this.... have a nice day :)
>
>
> "Andoy"
>
> Somewhere in Milaor, Camarines Sur, there lived a fourth grader boy
who
> would follow this route to
> school everyday:
>
> He has to cross the rugged plains and cross the dangerous highway
where
> vehicles are recklessly
> driving to and from. Once passed this highway, the boy would take a
> short cut by passing by the Church every morning just to say Hi to
God,
> and faithfully say his, "Magandang umaga po" in Bicol dialect.
>
> He was faithfully being watched by a Priest who was happy to find
> innocence so uplifting in the morning, "Kamusta Andoy! Papasok ka
na?"
> "Opo padre... " he would flash his innocent grin, the priest would be
> touched.
>
> The priest was so concerned that one day he talked to Andoy, "From
> school...", he advised "Do not cross the highway, you can pass
through
the
> Church and I can accompany you to the other side of the road... that
way
> I can see that you are home safe ...."
>
> "Thank you father ..."
>
> "Why don't you go home ... why do you stay in this Church right after
> school?"
>
> "I just want to say "Hi" to my friend, God," and the priest would
leave
> the boy to spend time beside
> the altar, talking by himself, but he was hiding behind the altar to
> listen to what this boy has to say
> to his heavenly FATHER.
>
> "You know my math exam was pretty bad today, but I did not cheat -
> although my seatmate is bullying me for notes ... I ate one cracker
and
> drank my water, Itay had a bad season and all I can eat is this
> cracker. Thank you for this! I saw a poor kitten who was hungry and I
> know how he feels so I gave my
> last cracker to him ... funny but I am not that hungry ... Look, this
is
> my last pair of slippers ... I may
> have to walk barefooted next week ... you see this is about to be
> broken.. but it is okay ... at least I
> am still going to school ... some says we will have a hard season
this
> month, some of my classmates have already stopped going to school ...
> please help them get to school again, please God? ... Oh, you know,
Inay
> had hit me again, it is painful, but I know this pain will pass away,
at
> least I still have
> a mother ... God, you want to see my bruises? I know you can heal
them
> ...here... here and ....
> Oh ... blood ... I guess you knew about this one huh? Please don't be
mad
> at Inay, she is just tired
> and she worries for the food in our table and my schooling that is
why
> she hits us ... Oh, I think I
> am in love ... there's this pretty girl in my class, her name is
Anita
> ... do you think she will like me?
> Anyway, at least I know you will always like me, I don't have to be
> anybody just to please you, you are
> my very best friend! Hey your birthday is two months from now!!!
Aren't
> you excited? I am! wait till you
> see, I have a gift for you .... but it is a surprise! I hope you will
> like it! Oooops, I have to go ..."
> then he stood up and calls out, "Padre, padre, I am finished talking
to
> my friend .. you can
> accompany me to the other side of the road now"
>
> This routine happens everyday. Andoy never fails. Father Agaton
shares
> this every Sunday to the people in his church because he has not seen
a
> very pure faith and trust in God, a very positive look at
> negative situations.
>
> One Christmas day, Father Agaton was sick so he could not make it in
the
> Church, he was sent to the
> hospital. The Church was left to 4 manangs who would chant the rosary
in
> 1000 miles per hour, would not smile and would always find fault in
what
> you do, they are also very well versed in cursing if you irritate
them!
> They were kneeling, saying their kilometric rosary when Andoy, coming
> from his Christmas party, playfully dashed in, "Hello God!!!!! I "
> P----!!!!! (a curse) Bata ka!!!! Alam mo nang may
> nagdadasal!!!!!Alis!!!!!"
>
> Poor Andoy was so terrified, "where's Father Agaton? He is supposed
to
> help me cross the street .... and to be able to cross the street I
will
> have to pass by the back door of this church ... not only that, I
have
to
> greet Jesus-it is His birthday, I have a gift right here ...." just
as
he
> was about to get the gift out of his shirt, the manang pulled his
shirt
> and threw him out of the church.
>
> "Susmaryosep!!! (does a sign of the cross fervently) Alis kang bata
ka,
> kung hindi matatamaan ka!!!
>
> So the boy had no choice but to cross the dangerous side of the road
in
> front of the church. He crossed. A fast moving bus came in. There was
a
> blind curve. The boy was protecting his gift inside his shirt, so he
> was not looking. There was so little time. Andoy died on the spot. A
lot
> of people crowded the poor boy, the body of a lifeless young boy...
> Suddenly, out of nowhere a tall man in pure white shirt and pants, a
face
> so mild and gentle, but with eyes full of tears... He came and
carried
> the boy in His arms, He was crying. Curious bystanders nudged the man
in
> white, and asked, "excuse me sir, are you related to this child? Do
you
> know this child?" The man in white, His face mourning and in agony,
> lifted up and answered, "He was my bestfriend ... " was all he said.
>
> He took the badly wrapped gift in the bloody chest of the lifeless
boy,
> and placed it near His heart. He
> stood up and carried the boy away and they both disappeared in sight.
> The crowd was curious...
>
> The next day, Father Agaton learned of the shocking news. He visited
the
> house, and wanted to verify
> about the man in white. He consulted the parents of Andoy. "How did
you
> know that your son died?"
> "A man in white brought him here." sobbed the mother. "What did he
say?"
> The father answered, "He did not say anything. He was mourning. We do
not
> know him and yet he was very
> lonely at our son's death, as if he knew our son very well. But there
was
> something peaceful and
> unexplainable about him. He gave me my son, and then he smiled
peacefully.
> He rubbed my son's hair away from his face and kissed him on his
> forehead, then he whispered something ..."
> "What did he say?" "He said to my boy ..." the father began, "Thank
you
> for the gift ... I will see you soon... you will be with me ..." and
the
> father of the boy continued, "and you know for a while, it felt so
> wonderful... I cried, but I do not know why .... all I know is I
cried
> in tears of joy ... I could not explain it father, but when that man
> left, something peaceful came over me, I felt a deep sense of love
> inside... I could not explain the joy in my heart, I knew my boy is
in
> heaven now ... but ... tell me father, who is this man that my son
talks
> to everyday in your church, you should know because you are always
> there... except on the time of his death ..."
>
> Father Agaton suddenly felt the tears welling in his eyes, with
> trembling knees, he murmured," ... He
> was talking to no one .... but ....GOD...."
>
> If you love this story, pls. pass this on to your friends, i just
did!
>
> Take Care...
>
> GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home